At McQ Scaffolding Ltd, we understand that people and businesses put a considerable amount of thought into their choice of scaffolding company. As such, our domestic, commercial and industrial clients in Croydon choose us for an array of reasons. Established in 2008 and with a team of scaffolding contractors sharing over 20 years of trade experience, we remain the trusted choice for scaffolding, safety netting and crane hire services.
On this page, we have listed some of the most popular reasons for choosing our scaffolding company. If you require scaffolding contractors for your own project, read on and find out if we fit your requirements. If you feel like we do, please don’t hesitate to call us on 07834 241 185. Our team happily answer any questions you may have about our scaffolding services.
1. A Family-Run Scaffolding Company – As a family-run business based in Croydon, we provide a genuinely local, personal service. From crane hire to safety netting, we get things done quicker than other scaffolding contractors because of the loyalty and solidarity within our company.
2. Qualified Scaffolders – Our team of scaffolding contractors holds qualifications in all areas of scaffolding crane hire services. We have been certified and accredited by CISRS, CHAS, CITB, IPAF (International Powered Access Federation), FASET (Fall Arrest Safety Equipment Training) and NPORS (National Plant Operators Registration Scheme).
3. Safety Netting Specialists – McQ Scaffolding takes pride in our status as leading suppliers and installers of safety netting in Croydon and the surrounding areas. Our scaffolding company remains one of very few in the country to provide this essential safety feature alongside our range of scaffolding products.
4. Safe, Bespoke Scaffolding – Our scaffolding contractors go above and beyond to provide you with the best and most cost-effective scaffolding solutions. Our team has vast experience with domestic, commercial and industrial clients, so we work to any specification, timescale and budget without compromising compliancy with TG20:13 standards.
5. Crane Hire Services – In addition to our scaffolding solutions, we also provide reliable crane hire services. In 2017, our company invested in an 85ft (26m) reach crane lorry, further expanding our fleet of vehicles. Available with a fully qualified operative, this crane hire option makes the ideal choice for any commercial need.
6. Local and Regional Coverage – Although based in Croydon, our scaffolding company covers the Greater London area and the South East. With our reputation for excellence, as evidenced by our testimonials, we receive requests for scaffolding, safety netting and crane hire from clients near and far.
7. Fully Insured Company – Like any reputable scaffolding company, we hold full public and employer’s liability insurance, both to the value of £10m. We know the importance of peace of mind, so we happily show documentation to verify our coverage.
8. Competitive Prices – Our superior quality scaffolding, safety netting and crane hire options come at highly competitive rates. We pride ourselves on delivering unrivalled value for money, including a 24/7 emergency callout service that minimises downtime in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
9. Fast Emergency Response – This 24/7 callout service ensures our clients in Croydon or the surrounding areas benefit from swift resolutions to any problems with assembled scaffolds. We recognise that your project has a timescale and budget to meet, so we act swiftly and effectively to keep you on track.
10. Health & Safety Conscious – Health & Safety legislation plays a huge role in our day-to-day operations as scaffolding contractors. With in-house training aligned to the latest regulations, we ensure continued compliancy with every project we take on.